Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011 !

I welcomed 2011 with a smile!
I stood on the chair, as I do every year, watching the countdown on tv, jumping into the new year at 12 o'clock!

In my hand, I had 2 pieces of paper. One of them was a little ticket I gave my fiancé on Valentines day. It reads: "This ticket is worth me, being yours forever." He used the ticket one day I was really upset, and it made me so happy. I always keep it in my wallet, and I wanted to bring it into the new year, hoping it will be true ^_^

The same goes for the second piece of paper, that was a note with my new years resolutions. I've never been a big fan of these resolutions, but I actually want to achieve alot of things in this year, so why not?

My new year resolutions are these:

1. I don't want to waste my days.

- I've been really sick for a looong time, and it makes me feel like I've wasted alot of days and opportunities. Even when I weren't sick anymore, it has felt hard for me to get up and going again. Therefore, this year has passed by too fast, without me accomplishing anything really. But that's going to change!
I want a job! I wanna move out! I wanna start in school again at August (when school starts again, I wanna do alot of stuff! This is the most important one of my resolutions.

2. I want to live healthy.

- I don't think I live unhealthy as it is now. I eat veggies and fruit everyday, and usually only eat candy when I have visit or I visit someone.
But I also wanna exercise more, and most important, be happy!
I think it's healty to smile and feel good inside :D !

3. I want to stay vegetarian

- I got really inspired when I met my fiancé and realized he was vegetarian. I thought (and still think) he's being so cool about it. He dosen't promote himself as being vegetarian, he don't yell "murder" at people who eat meat, he just do it because he feel so, and it just comes naturally to him. I've been thinking about going vegetarian for years, and actually dating one really helped me taking the last step and actually do it. And I decided to keep it this way so far. No meat, no fish, no gelatin .. and no nasty Carmin!
But also "No Being Super Annoying Vegetarian-Person", those sucks.

4. I want to be more creative.

- This is part of the "I don't want to waste my days." - Resolution. I want to draw again, because I haven't really done that for years, same thing with writing. I don't wanna waste my time in bed watching stupid tv all day, I wanna start sewing, making dreads, create nice stuff!
But that dosen't mean I can't play some awesome videogames or watch some good documentaries once in a while! ;)

So that was my new year resolutions!

Do you have any, and if so, what are they?

I honestly wanna know! :D Leave a comment below!

Oh, and last, a quick little resumé about how I spend my new years eve.

All day, me and my friend had been watching Gackt live koncert dvds, and we also watched them through the night. If we didn't, we would put on some of Gackts songs. Me and Kristina kind of met through Gackt and our former passion for Manga and Anime when we where around 12 years old (I swear, I'm not an Anime freak ... not alot, atleast :D) , so it was really nice to just spend the whole night drinking, and talking about how damn hot those damn small japanese men are.
And how strangely cute they look in womens dresses, tight leather pants and cat-costumes. oO"

We also made home-made sushi, and if I may say so myself, I'm pretty damn awesome at making makis. I ate so much I was about to cry when I realized how much candy we had to eat, omg. :D

In the end, it was a really awesome night, despite it just being the two of us. I don't like new years eve, because something bad always happen for me that day (and I'm also extreme terried of firework), but not this time! It was great <3 I hope you all have a wonderfull year 2011 ! Luvz <3 This is btw a picture of me from Christmas eve, but I thought this blog needed a picture and well ... There's no succelfull pictures of me from new years eve :D

No comments:

Post a Comment