Thursday, January 27, 2011

Through life

I was asked if I could make a blog, posting pictures from my childhood.
I thought it could be fun, so here you go guys! Me through the years :D

1 year old.

They see me rollin'. They' hating!

Baby Emi does not approve >:(













2 years old.
Nom nom !

3 years old.
My grandparents dog Poco. My sister and I loved her so dearly. RIP. :)

4 years old.


OMFG, Is that Santa!!?













  5 years old.


:D

















6 years old.



Fuck yeah! Computer from 98 ! :D















7 years old.


drawing :)















8 years old.


I became a nun in an early age :D















9 years old

Unhappy mexican.

















10 years old.


I assume this is when my passion for neon colours and ducks started.









11 years old.


Once I had super long hair...















12 years old.


And then I cut it all off!!
This was the period of my life where I wanted to look like a boy, dress like a boy, and act like a boy. My sister thought I would becoma a lesbian.












13 years old.


reading for my little cousin.













14 years old.


This is where everything went downhill :D














15 years old
I can't find any 15 year old pctures of me in the photoalbums. I didn't spend much time with my family by then.

16 years old


Family photo. I'm to the left.











17 year old.


AND BAM! Colours!
With my mom and sister :)











I guess you all know how I look now as an 18 year old :]

Thanks for reading my blog! Have a great and funny life!

No comments:

Post a Comment